Monday, June 23, 2008

Good News



As you can see here, this blog entry celebrates Mia and Magoo. They are definitely a "pair" and an adoptive family has been found, at least temoporarily, here in the greater suburban Washington DC area. It is a family I know, as I work with the mom and the dad in the family. They have several daughters, who are interested in having their own pets. I hope they really have fun with Mia and Magoo! I set up their cage today, and will set up another cage for the remaining three as well. The aviary will be moved, empty, with the moving van to Texas. I have purchased food, litter, and a book and magazine to help the girls learn about budgies. I am so excited that these wonderful birds will have a good home and be a part of the lives of young people.

1 comment:

Carl said...

Wonderful news! I am glad that Mia and Magoo have found a home in the area that they know so well.

(From an earlier version of this post) I had not known that Norwegian Forest Cats (or Skaukatt or Norsk Skogkatt) are a recognized breed. I can't find information of Skaukatt/Budgie interactions but they might not be especially smooth.

The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple
Sutcliffe and Maryann in early 2007