Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Everything is Hot but Sutcliffe and Maryann
The weather has been downright miserable lately. Simply, too hot. The budgies are in a screened in porch, and in their cages, and while it is perfectly alright for them (they have shade, food, water, and get spray showers from a spray bottle daily) they still don't seem in the mood for love. Maryann has begun some gnawing on a cherry branch stick, a good sign, I think, as it seems to be related to nesting behavior, and also, pulling the occasional nesting material out of the purchased "nesting hair cylinder", but otherwise, no signs at all of breeding potential. This could be a bust!!! lets hope not!
- ► 2009 (34)
- ► 2008 (73)
- Eucalyptus Arrived!
- If this Cage's a'Rockin' Don't Bother Knockin'
- Video, Take Two
- Boo on a Sleep-Over
- Cooler Weather
- Mary Ann's Bum
- An Experiment
- Mary Ann and Sutcliffe Get Nippy
- Does This Nest Box Make me look Fat?
- Stucliffe Eats His Vegetables!
- Mary Ann Reads the Blog
- Nest Box Travels
- Rain, Rain, come Today!
- Can Budgies Talk?
- Everything is Hot but Sutcliffe and Maryann
- The Nest Box is Up, but Unnoticed
- My Public...How They LOVE ME!
- Webcam Functioning
- Fears of a Budgie Breeder
- Its a Start
- ▼ August (22)