Thursday, August 2, 2007

Its a Start


With so many lovely webcams, pictures, and everything else imaginable out there, it is a bit embarrassing that I am having so much trouble with my set up. I don't find anyone else's stories of woe about usb cable length (or lack thereof), incompatability, and lack of adequate software too interesting, so I'll spare you mine. However, here is the first "test" picture of the budgie cam. As you can see, it is a picture of my finger, and a paper clip, in the nesting box, NOT Maryann nor Sutcliffe. (Boo is now in his own cage to avoid interference with breeding). I also made a video of, yes my finger in the nesting box. Testing, one two three. But, I didn't post it as J says it is more boring than watching one piece of grass growing. So, it is now time to put the box on the cage, and see what happens! Lets all keep our fingers, er, out of the nest box, and crossed. And remember, every journey begins with a single step. Lets also hope that I am not going to be marching in place!

No comments:

The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple
Sutcliffe and Maryann in early 2007