Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Increase in Nest Box Time!


Both Sutcliffe and Mary ann are spending much more time in the nest box: Mary ann certainly is "in" more than she is "out". Additionally, the "giant budgie poop" as mentioned in earlier posts is still occurring, daily. Our webcam is not functional (it figures) but, I did peer into the nest box. I saw no eggs, but I did see Stucliffe grooming Mary ann on the top of her head with what I believe to be great affection. He also fed her cilantro last night which I provided. She basically doesn't eat at all now, and he does all her feeding, even if she is out of the box.For interest sake, pictured here is an earlier shot of the M and S in teh nest box, looking out.

No comments:

The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple
Sutcliffe and Maryann in early 2007