Thursday, November 29, 2007
When You're an Egg, The View is Always the Same
Yesterday, Mary Ann looked a bit "peak-ed" to me. Sutcliffe stood next to the entrance hole of the nest box most of the day, and she was quite near the front. Notably, it was a bit colder. Today, however, the furnace has really kicked up, and when I put greens out (watercress and dill weed) both parents were very pleased! Mary ann otherwise has been sitting on the eggs constantly. The world, if you are one of her eggs, is largely yellow, warm, and soft. Doesn't sound too bad!
- ► 2009 (34)
- ► 2008 (73)
- When You're an Egg, The View is Always the Same
- Tuesday is Boo's Day
- Stopping at Four in a Feathered Nest
- Another Egg Laid: Four Eggs!
- Three Eggs!
- Budgie Breeding-A Euphemistic Yet Biological Updat...
- More Big News!
- BIG news!
- Increase in Nest Box Time!
- Helping our Feathered Friends!
- A Change in Routine
- Introducing: MIA
- ▼ November (12)