Monday, December 3, 2007
Ten Days to Two Weeks
Based on internet sources and experience last winter with Boo, it seems that the incubation period for eggs is about a month or so. Since we know that the eggs were laid in the second week of November (around the 12-15th), we should be able to egg-spect (hahahaha) hatching in the next couple of weeks. Whether or not we will see this and document it, remains to be seen however. I wish we could get the video posting to work, and even more, I wish we could get live feed! Alas, we are stuck with still pictures for now. I suppose that I should not complain, since "Blogger" is free.
- ► 2009 (34)
- ► 2008 (73)
- Some Pictures of Growing Baby! What a Fledgling!
- Parents Love Their Growing Baby Bird
- Boos-day, December 18th, 2007
- Baby Budgie Spreads Her Wings
- The Eggs Have been Removed
- More Footage, Baby and Parents
- Baby Spins!
- Happy Boos-day, Dec 11th
- Baby Urges Siblings to Hatch!
- All is Well, Still one Hatchling
- All well in Baby Budgie Land
- Births and Hatchings
- Test Question: Do You Know What Day it Is?
- Ten Days to Two Weeks
- ▼ December (14)