Sunday, December 9, 2007
All is Well, Still one Hatchling
There remains only one hatchling: he is growing in leaps and bounds! The hatchling has grown about 20% since his hatching Dec 6th. The other three eggs remain intact. Could it be that K saw one of the eggs rocking? Certainly, one of the eggs is more oblong than before. One question has been answered: Does Sutcliffe feed the baby, or, does he feed the mother, who then feeds the baby? At least at this stage, it is clearly the latter.
- ► 2009 (34)
- ► 2008 (73)
- Some Pictures of Growing Baby! What a Fledgling!
- Parents Love Their Growing Baby Bird
- Boos-day, December 18th, 2007
- Baby Budgie Spreads Her Wings
- The Eggs Have been Removed
- More Footage, Baby and Parents
- Baby Spins!
- Happy Boos-day, Dec 11th
- Baby Urges Siblings to Hatch!
- All is Well, Still one Hatchling
- All well in Baby Budgie Land
- Births and Hatchings
- Test Question: Do You Know What Day it Is?
- Ten Days to Two Weeks
- ▼ December (14)