Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Happy Boos-day, Dec 11th
Well, another week has rolled by, and once again, its BOOS-DAY! In order to celebrate, I thought we all might like to look at some pictures of Boo from his childhood (March 2007, when he was one month old). I believe the more mature (in box) picture is about age 3-4 weeks, and the younger one, about 2-3 weeks. However, the new baby(s) will help us better gauge that as we have a much better idea of the actual incubation period on this brood. Budgies grow fast (thank goodness, since the current baby doesn't look too strong yet). We thought Boo was just adorable, of course. But, when I proudly showed his picture to someone at work, she replied "he's got looks that only a mother could love". And let me tell you, SHE was no bargain herself. How dare she make any negative remarks about the brilliant Boo? And aren't these pictures CUTE? One, two, three---Awwwwwwww.
General Blogging Reminder: Please post comments, one and all, stranger, family, and Friends! We really enjoy them. We'll even read them outloud to the budgies. (well, maybe).
- ► 2009 (34)
- ► 2008 (73)
- Some Pictures of Growing Baby! What a Fledgling!
- Parents Love Their Growing Baby Bird
- Boos-day, December 18th, 2007
- Baby Budgie Spreads Her Wings
- The Eggs Have been Removed
- More Footage, Baby and Parents
- Baby Spins!
- Happy Boos-day, Dec 11th
- Baby Urges Siblings to Hatch!
- All is Well, Still one Hatchling
- All well in Baby Budgie Land
- Births and Hatchings
- Test Question: Do You Know What Day it Is?
- Ten Days to Two Weeks
- ▼ December (14)