Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Tuesday is Boo's Day
I have decided that it would be fun to make every (or at least Most) Tuesday's a "Boo's Day". The reasons are several:
1. Most of the blog focuses on eggs, but, Boo is also very interesting.
2. Boo is my adored favorite. (is that wrong?)
3. You gotta love him, he's the baby! (We'll see what happens when the next brood comes along though, lol!)
He is now in his own cage, and happy again, with Mia in a new cage by herself. She caused him to lose weight (a whole 2 grams, and he only weighs 32 grams!). She also stressed him out so badly that he went into a massive molt. But this morning, one week or so after Mia's removal, he was singing to his hearts content. She was eating some dill weed that I put in her cage, contentedly it seemed, though did I imagine it, or was she also doing it a bit grumpily?
- ► 2009 (34)
- ► 2008 (73)
- When You're an Egg, The View is Always the Same
- Tuesday is Boo's Day
- Stopping at Four in a Feathered Nest
- Another Egg Laid: Four Eggs!
- Three Eggs!
- Budgie Breeding-A Euphemistic Yet Biological Updat...
- More Big News!
- BIG news!
- Increase in Nest Box Time!
- Helping our Feathered Friends!
- A Change in Routine
- Introducing: MIA
- ▼ November (12)