Thursday, January 3, 2008
We are handling the baby daily. Hopefully, s/he will become tame, but currently, not so much. The baby appears a bit more pale yellow than Boo. S/he is healthy in appearance. Mary ann is spending more and more time outside the nest box. She no longer takes giant "mother poos" as she did when the baby and eggs were being incubated and prior to her fledging. fThe baby pokes her head out quite a bit but has not yet emerged. S/he cannot yet stand on a finger perch; perch standing will be key to emerging from the nest box and subsequently, feeding.
- ► 2009 (34)
- Parrots in the Land of Oz! (Thanks M!)
- Magoo Chin Feathers Grow Back
- Happy Boo's-Day! Tuesday, Jan 29th, 2008-Boo and h...
- Magoo Doing Great!
- Happy Boos Day! January 22, 2008-Pecking Orders
- New Habitats
- Say Hello to Magoo!
- Budgies Enjoy Adjacent Cages
- Baby Close to Normal!
- Happy Boos-day, Jan 15th 2008
- Doing Better
- Baby Getting Better
- Poll Results Update
- Baby Injured: but Recovering (Warning-Sad, Upsetti...
- The Baby Can Now Stand on Perch
- Baby Handling
- Voting Re-set
- Baby Is Boo-ish, Happy Boo's day and New Year
- ▼ January (19)