Monday, January 28, 2008
Magoo Chin Feathers Grow Back
As you can see from this picture, the fuzzy white down that grew back in a couple of days after the accident has fallen out from Magoo's chin. Now, s/he has new growth of body feathers-short and hard, rounded on the end, and green. It's rather cute, and also, a bit hideous at the same time. Magoo still has the remnant of goo on his/her forehead, as you can see. Trying to remove this didn't seem necessary, and we expect it to just fall off during molting. S/he also still has the white downy "temporary" feathers on the chest. Magoo seems respectful of Boo, and deferential, but is willing to fight Sutcliffe for perches and greens. Boo gladly will push Sutcliffe away from any desired perch or treat. Those two babies are not respectful enough of their dear old dad who has treated them so well!
- ► 2009 (34)
- Parrots in the Land of Oz! (Thanks M!)
- Magoo Chin Feathers Grow Back
- Happy Boo's-Day! Tuesday, Jan 29th, 2008-Boo and h...
- Magoo Doing Great!
- Happy Boos Day! January 22, 2008-Pecking Orders
- New Habitats
- Say Hello to Magoo!
- Budgies Enjoy Adjacent Cages
- Baby Close to Normal!
- Happy Boos-day, Jan 15th 2008
- Doing Better
- Baby Getting Better
- Poll Results Update
- Baby Injured: but Recovering (Warning-Sad, Upsetti...
- The Baby Can Now Stand on Perch
- Baby Handling
- Voting Re-set
- Baby Is Boo-ish, Happy Boo's day and New Year
- ▼ January (19)