Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Baby Is Boo-ish, Happy Boo's day and New Year
After a week away from the baby, we are amazed at how much he has grown! His coloring is clearly the same as Boo's (wild type). I suppose this shows that if you breed a yellow (Luteno, Mary ann) with a blue (Sutcliffe, white but in the blue family) you get green (Boo and baby).
We have several new suggestions for baby names, from B (Thanks!).
Lovey (Mrs Thurston Howell III)
Antoinette (could be shortened to Antoine should the baby turn out to be a man)
C further suggests suggests
Biddle-Barrows (after the Mayflower Madame)
Strorks, after his 1st dog and the rhino in the just so stories
These will be added to the POLL and the poll will be posted de novo: so don't forget to vote!
- ► 2009 (34)
- Parrots in the Land of Oz! (Thanks M!)
- Magoo Chin Feathers Grow Back
- Happy Boo's-Day! Tuesday, Jan 29th, 2008-Boo and h...
- Magoo Doing Great!
- Happy Boos Day! January 22, 2008-Pecking Orders
- New Habitats
- Say Hello to Magoo!
- Budgies Enjoy Adjacent Cages
- Baby Close to Normal!
- Happy Boos-day, Jan 15th 2008
- Doing Better
- Baby Getting Better
- Poll Results Update
- Baby Injured: but Recovering (Warning-Sad, Upsetti...
- The Baby Can Now Stand on Perch
- Baby Handling
- Voting Re-set
- Baby Is Boo-ish, Happy Boo's day and New Year
- ▼ January (19)