Monday, January 28, 2008
Happy Boo's-Day! Tuesday, Jan 29th, 2008-Boo and her Nemesis
Have spent the last seven days productively? Or completely squandered them?
Either way, another week has passed and it is once again Boo's-Day! (trumpet flourish!)
Boo is pictured here with her nemesis, Mia. Yes, HER. Boo is decidedly a female. It was clear yesterday, when we noted HER cere turning a bit brown and krinkled. That is a classic hallmark of a female budgie. Other feminine traits include gnawing on sticks (although all budgies enjoy this).
And, another interesting Boo-note: When in a cage with Magoo, and Sutcliffe, Boo is the top-perch bird. Perhaps this is just her femininity coming into play? Are females the top perch sitters as a general rule?
- ► 2009 (34)
- Parrots in the Land of Oz! (Thanks M!)
- Magoo Chin Feathers Grow Back
- Happy Boo's-Day! Tuesday, Jan 29th, 2008-Boo and h...
- Magoo Doing Great!
- Happy Boos Day! January 22, 2008-Pecking Orders
- New Habitats
- Say Hello to Magoo!
- Budgies Enjoy Adjacent Cages
- Baby Close to Normal!
- Happy Boos-day, Jan 15th 2008
- Doing Better
- Baby Getting Better
- Poll Results Update
- Baby Injured: but Recovering (Warning-Sad, Upsetti...
- The Baby Can Now Stand on Perch
- Baby Handling
- Voting Re-set
- Baby Is Boo-ish, Happy Boo's day and New Year
- ▼ January (19)